We have the answer for Spanish smooch crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Spanish smooch crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Spanish smooch Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Feigned romantic interest in Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi subgenre that imagines a sustainable future Crossword Clue
- Game whose board depicts a mansion Crossword Clue
- Inopportune time to get a pimple Crossword Clue
- Capital where the 2021 film “The Worst Person in the World” is set Crossword Clue
- Commercial before a YouTube video Crossword Clue
- Made a crow’s sound Crossword Clue
- Tree along the Central Park Mall Crossword Clue
- Player who might have an ace up their sleeve Crossword Clue
- “And so on,” when repeated Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- SMOOCH (noun)
- an enthusiastic kiss
- SMOOCH (verb)
- snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spanish smooch crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.