We have the answer for Speeder stopper crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Speeder stopper Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Speeder stopper. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Speeder stopper crossword clue should be:
- TROOPER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOPPER (noun)
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- STOPPER (verb)
- close or secure with or as if with a stopper
- TROOPER (noun)
- a soldier in a motorized army unit
- a soldier mounted on horseback
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tries to please, with “to” NYT Crossword Clue
- Vampiric in appearance NYT Crossword Clue
- Cake NYT Crossword Clue
- More than a hypothesis, but not quite a law NYT Crossword Clue
- Mechanical NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-com NYT Crossword Clue
- … but perhaps I’m wrong NYT Crossword Clue
- Accounting dept. stamp NYT Crossword Clue
- Fictional Christian of books and films NYT Crossword Clue
- Obsolescent music holder NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.