We have the answer for Spike Lee’s “— Gotta Have It” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spike Lee’s “— Gotta Have It” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spike Lee’s “— Gotta Have It”. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spike Lee’s “— Gotta Have It” crossword clue should be:
- SHES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPIKE (noun)
- a very high narrow heel on women’s shoes
- any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- SPIKE (verb)
- add alcohol to (beverages)
- pierce with a sharp stake or point
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- NYC subway line Crossword Clue
- Kid’s plea Crossword Clue
- Tenderizing sauce Crossword Clue
- Ghostly greeting Crossword Clue
- Hill dweller Crossword Clue
- Sore spot NYT Crossword Clue
- Duel tool Crossword Clue
- Famed Florentine family Crossword Clue
- Shetlands, e.g Crossword Clue
- Away from WSW Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.