We have the answer for Spirit given by orphan to mentor crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Spirit given by orphan to mentor crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Spirit given by orphan to mentor Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Disney duck Crossword Clue
- File snake with heading for reptiles Crossword Clue
- Smile from Ray Crossword Clue
- Maybe six-foot lad wants furniture item Crossword Clue
- Revelation hitherto unforeseen? Crossword Clue
- Sources of groovy sounds? Crossword Clue
- Back trouble unknown in Jedi master Crossword Clue
- Island has a charge for road use Crossword Clue
- Aesop, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Cleaner with mop has shot round Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENTOR (noun)
- a wise and trusted guide and advisor
- MENTOR (verb)
- serve as a teacher or trusted counselor
- PHANTOM (noun)
- something existing in perception only
- a ghostly appearing figure
- PHANTOM (adjective)
- something apparently sensed but having no physical reality
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spirit given by orphan to mentor crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.