We have the answer for Split 7 Little Words in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a puzzle that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
To solve 7 Little Words puzzles, start with the clues that you are confident about. This will help you build momentum and give you a sense of progress. If the clues are intentionally vague, try to use context clues from the surrounding words to help you narrow down the options.
Many of the clues use wordplay, such as puns or homophones, so try to think outside the box and consider different interpretations of the clues. You can also use the letters that are already provided to help you solve the puzzle by looking for patterns or combinations of letters that may help you guess the answer. Don't overthink the clues or try to make them more complicated than they need to be. If you get stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle later -- or check out the Split 7 Little Words answer below!
Split 7 Little Words Answer is…
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- “Jeopardy!” players
- Certain swimming contest
- Dealt with minor matters
- Frequent attendees
- Changed direction
- Using the times sign
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RIFT (noun)
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- a gap between cloud masses
- SPLIT (adjective)
- having been divided; having the unity destroyed
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
- SPLIT (verb)
- separate into parts or portions
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- SPLIT (noun)
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders’ equity
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.