We have the answer for Spoken crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spoken Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spoken. This clue last appeared March 12, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spoken crossword clue should be:
- ORAL (4 letters)
- ALOUD (5 letters)
- SAID (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 12 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPOKEN (adjective)
- uttered through the medium of speech or characterized by speech; sometimes used in combination
- ALOUD (adverb)
- with relatively high volume
- using the voice; not silently
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Roofer’s strip Crossword Clue
- Bucks Crossword Clue
- Gulf War missile Crossword Clue
- Pickup truck option Crossword Clue
- Things to debate Crossword Clue
- Stratford, Ontario’s river Crossword Clue
- They will result in 8 Down Crossword Clue
- Position paper Crossword Clue
- Make a case for Crossword Clue
- Handle roughly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.