We have the answer for Spots for State Farm say crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Spots for State Farm say Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Say baa Crossword Clue
- T. ___ Price (investment firm) Crossword Clue
- I’ve Been to the Mountaintop orator in brief Crossword Clue
- Attack ferociously Crossword Clue
- Oolong or bancha Crossword Clue
- More crafty Crossword Clue
- Uninhibited type Crossword Clue
- Source of hot looks? Crossword Clue
- Small bay NYT Crossword Clue
- Indian wrap Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARM (verb)
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- be a farmer; work as a farmer
- FARM (noun)
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- SPOTS (noun)
- spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.