We have the answer for Spouse who refuses to witness the delivery? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spouse who refuses to witness the delivery? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spouse who refuses to witness the delivery?. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spouse who refuses to witness the delivery? crossword clue should be:
- MATERNITYCOWARD (15 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WITNESS (noun)
- (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
- someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- WITNESS (verb)
- perceive or be contemporaneous with
- be a witness to
- DELIVERY (noun)
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- the act of delivering a child
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Worker’s post-vacation busyness Crossword Clue
- Knockoff iPads? Crossword Clue
- Hotel door posting Crossword Clue
- Crumb bearer Crossword Clue
- Severe spasm Crossword Clue
- French Open surface Crossword Clue
- Iuppiter or Saturnus Crossword Clue
- Pound portion Crossword Clue
- Character with pipes and horns Crossword Clue
- Overthrow, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.