We have the answer for Spread it on thick 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Spread it on thick 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Spread it on thick in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SLATHER (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPREAD (adjective)
- fully extended in width
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent
- SPREAD (verb)
- strew or distribute over an area
- distribute or disperse widely
- SPREAD (noun)
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
- THICK (adjective)
- hard to pass through because of dense growth
- spoken as if with a thick tongue
- THICK (adverb)
- in quick succession
- with a thick consistency
- THICK (noun)
- the location of something surrounded by other things
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Desire to be evil
- It precedes face or ship
- Most like it hot
- Tennis shot
- Umami quality
- Literary analysis
- Punxsutawney Phil and pals
- In a tangy manner
- Took in
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.