We have the answer for Spreading fast on TikTok crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Spreading fast on TikTok Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Spreading fast on TikTok. This clue last appeared January 10, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Spreading fast on TikTok crossword clue should be:
- VIRAL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPREADING (noun)
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
- FAST (adjective)
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- securely fixed in place
- FAST (adverb)
- firmly or closely
- FAST (noun)
- abstaining from food
- FAST (verb)
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- abstain from eating
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Experts Crossword Clue
- Cauliflower unit Crossword Clue
- Trucker with a handle Crossword Clue
- Slapstick missile Crossword Clue
- Nourished Crossword Clue
- Wheelchair access Crossword Clue
- Ravel piece Crossword Clue
- Tree-planting celebration Crossword Clue
- Opie Taylor’s town Crossword Clue
- Missing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.