We have the answer for Stage item crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stage item Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stage item. This clue last appeared January 27, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stage item crossword clue should be:
- PROP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROP (noun)
- a propeller that rotates to push against air
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- PROP (verb)
- support by placing against something solid or rigid
- ITEM (noun)
- an individual instance of a type of symbol
- a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Bounce along Crossword Clue
- Moved, forced (with difficulty) Crossword Clue
- Antagonist Crossword Clue
- Laughably small Crossword Clue
- Animate, excite Crossword Clue
- Warmly and cosily Crossword Clue
- Shift something Crossword Clue
- Comeback, reappearance Crossword Clue
- Skin (an apple) Crossword Clue
- Creature with eight legs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.