We have the answer for “Star Wars” creature crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Star Wars” creature Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Star Wars” creature. This clue last appeared November 9, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Star Wars” creature crossword clue should be:
- EWOK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword November 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREATURE (noun)
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- a human being; `wight’ is an archaic term
- STAR (verb)
- mark with an asterisk
- be the star in a performance
- STAR (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
- STAR (noun)
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Nerdy role on “Family Matters” NYT Crossword Clue
- Farmer in the ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Bird that can build tools made from multiple parts NYT Crossword Clue
- Put points on the board NYT Crossword Clue
- World capital that’s home to Henn na, “The World’s First Robot Hotel” NYT Crossword Clue
- Undecided, on a schedule: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- What you take when you “take ten” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.