We have the answer for Starchy root vegetable used as a staple food in many tropical countries crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Starchy root vegetable used as a staple food in many tropical countries crossword clue answer below.
Starchy root vegetable used as a staple food in many tropical countries Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on September 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- “___ wins again!” – exclamation after losing to a skilled opponent Crossword Clue
- Accuses or charges someone with a crime, often leading to legal consequences. Crossword Clue
- A simple, non-flowering aquatic plant that is often found in freshwater or marine environments. Crossword Clue
- Toned physique, often a result of frequent exercise Crossword Clue
- A team of two, just like Batman and Robin Crossword Clue
- Close friend or someone who supports and stands by you Crossword Clue
- Loosens the strings on your shoes Crossword Clue
- Perfect score in many games, like bowling or darts Crossword Clue
- Official order that you can’t say no to Crossword Clue
- The phase of the tide when the water level is decreasing, often leaving exposed sand or rocks. Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASSAVA (noun)
- cassava root eaten as a staple food after drying and leaching; source of tapioca
- a starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant; the source of tapioca; a staple food in the tropics
- VEGETABLE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Starchy root vegetable used as a staple food in many tropical countries crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.