We have the answer for Starchy tubers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Starchy tubers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Starchy tubers. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Starchy tubers crossword clue should be:
- YAMS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STARCHY (adjective)
- rigidly formal
- consisting of or containing starch
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- 405, in Roman numerals Crossword Clue
- Matterhorn, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Pool player’s stick Crossword Clue
- Japan’s capital Crossword Clue
- Iceberg’s pointed part Crossword Clue
- Apple’s portable music device Crossword Clue
- “Mind your ___ business” Crossword Clue
- “The Runner” actor who is also the son of actor Michael Douglas Crossword Clue
- ___ Eastwood, “Wrath of Man” actor who is also the son of actor Clint Eastwood Crossword Clue
- Hot chocolate holder Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.