We have the answer for Start of a count crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Start of a count Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Start of a count. This clue last appeared February 6, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Start of a count crossword clue should be:
- ONE (3 letters)
- TEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 6 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- START (verb)
- get off the ground
- bulge outward
- START (noun)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- COUNT (verb)
- put into a group
- show consideration for; take into account
- COUNT (noun)
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Squeal of delight Crossword Clue
- Concur Crossword Clue
- Detest Crossword Clue
- Basketball’s Ming Crossword Clue
- Use the rink Crossword Clue
- Evaluate Crossword Clue
- Metric amount, for short Crossword Clue
- Many a time Crossword Clue
- College head Crossword Clue
- Nick Charles’s wife Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.