We have the answer for Starts a car without a key crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Starts a car without a key Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Starts a car without a key. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Starts a car without a key crossword clue should be:
- HOTWIRES (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WITHOUT (conjunction)
- Unless; except; — introducing a clause.
- WITHOUT (adverb)
- On or art the outside; not on the inside; not within; outwardly; externally.
- CAR (noun)
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Memory joggers, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Shine brightly Crossword Clue
- Be bothered by Crossword Clue
- ‘I’m convinced!’ Crossword Clue
- TDs or HRs Crossword Clue
- Oscars org. Crossword Clue
- Caribbean’s Grand __ island Crossword Clue
- #2 baby girl name for 2021 Crossword Clue
- Refines, as wine Crossword Clue
- Firefighters’ implements Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.