We have the answer for State of prolonged unconsciousness crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the State of prolonged unconsciousness crossword clue answer below.
State of prolonged unconsciousness Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 17, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Evaluation of a vehicle’s performance Crossword Clue
- Former NHL player Bobby or retired hockey player Bobby Crossword Clue
- Having a tense or nervous quality Crossword Clue
- Varieties of grains used for making whiskey Crossword Clue
- Calm, tranquil Crossword Clue
- Pulled or dragged with force Crossword Clue
- Politician or person involved in politics Crossword Clue
- Female singing voices with a low range Crossword Clue
- In a direction or position that is not straight or forward Crossword Clue
- Break up and move soil using a tool Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNCONSCIOUSNESS (noun)
- a state lacking normal awareness of the self or environment
- PROLONGED (adjective)
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- drawn out or made longer spatially
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.