We have the answer for Stately tree crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stately tree Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stately tree. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stately tree crossword clue should be:
- ELM (3 letters)
- ELMIRA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STATELY (adjective)
- impressive in appearance
- of size and dignity suggestive of a statue
- TREE (verb)
- stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- TREE (noun)
- English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- a figure that branches from a single root
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Jennings of “Jeopardy!” Crossword Clue
- Manhattan Project product Crossword Clue
- Sch. org. for Mom and Pop Crossword Clue
- In the distance Crossword Clue
- Coils together Crossword Clue
- Toys that have their ups and downs Crossword Clue
- You might slurp one out of a shell Crossword Clue
- Swiftness Crossword Clue
- Major senior events Crossword Clue
- Become fixated Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.