We have the answer for “Stay put, I can take care of this myself” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Stay put, I can take care of this myself” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Stay put, I can take care of this myself”. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Stay put, I can take care of this myself” crossword clue should be:
- DONTGETUP (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 9 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- MYSELF (pronoun)
- I or me in person; used for emphasis. Used also instead of me, as the object of the first person of a reflexive verb, without emphasis.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hawaiian mountain NYT Crossword Clue
- Greek for “word” NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely wreck Crossword Clue
- Hit 2022 film … or a possible response to whether you’ve seen it NYT Crossword Clue
- Dazed NYT Crossword Clue
- “Odi et ___” (start of an old Latin poem) NYT Crossword Clue
- What’s past due? NYT Crossword Clue
- Limits NYT Crossword Clue
- One may have a name in Italian, German and French NYT Crossword Clue
- “We ___ the loudest when we ___ to ourselves”: Eric Hoffer NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.