We have the answer for Step on it! crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Step on it! Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Can’t you ___?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Fashion designer von Furstenberg NYT Crossword Clue
- Line at a pool hall NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress ___ Dawn Chong of “The Color Purple” NYT Crossword Clue
- TV’s Don Draper, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Path to enlightenment NYT Crossword Clue
- One of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the main roles on “30 Rock” NYT Crossword Clue
- Parts of a horse’s bloodline NYT Crossword Clue
- Irritable Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- PEDAL (5 letters)
- MAT (3 letters)
- HURRY (5 letters)
- ASAP (4 letters)
- INSOLE (6 letters)
- SOLE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HURRY (noun)
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- HURRY (verb)
- urge to an unnatural speed
- move very fast
- SOLE (adjective)
- not divided or shared with others
- being the only one; single and isolated from others
- SOLE (verb)
- put a new sole on
- SOLE (noun)
- lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.