We have the answer for Stereotypical tattoo on a sailor’s arm crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stereotypical tattoo on a sailor’s arm Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stereotypical tattoo on a sailor’s arm. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stereotypical tattoo on a sailor’s arm crossword clue should be:
- ANCHOR (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TATTOO (noun)
- a design on the skin made by tattooing
- a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- TATTOO (verb)
- stain (skin) with indelible color
- ANCHOR (noun)
- a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- ANCHOR (verb)
- fix firmly and stably
- secure a vessel with an anchor
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Science subject, for short Crossword Clue
- Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue
- Pilot or finale Crossword Clue
- ‘Fame’ singer-actress Cara Crossword Clue
- Get the ___ of the land Crossword Clue
- Children’s get-together Crossword Clue
- ___ by (just making do) Crossword Clue
- When an event begins Crossword Clue
- Occasions for swapping presents Crossword Clue
- Perused a book Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.