We have the answer for Stitched line crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Stitched line crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Stitched line Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Supporting Crossword Clue
- ‘Amen!’ Crossword Clue
- Bean curd Crossword Clue
- Wife of Jacob Crossword Clue
- Fiddle stick Crossword Clue
- St. with a panhandle Crossword Clue
- Peanut product Crossword Clue
- Bombards Crossword Clue
- Guitar great Paul Crossword Clue
- “Things are okay …” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINE (noun)
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
- a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
- LINE (verb)
- make a mark or lines on a surface
- be in line with; form a line along
- STITCHED (adjective)
- fastened with stitches
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 28 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - September 15 2023
- USA Today Crossword - April 25 2023
- USA Today Crossword - April 10 2023
- USA Today Crossword - October 31 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Stitched line crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.