We have the answer for Stock holder crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stock holder Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stock holder. This clue last appeared February 23, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stock holder crossword clue should be:
- FARMYARD (8 letters)
- SHELF (5 letters)
- PEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 23 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARMYARD (noun)
- an area adjacent to farm buildings
- HOLDER (noun)
- the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- a holding device
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Downton Abbey meal Crossword Clue
- Pub pint Crossword Clue
- Disrupt, as plans Crossword Clue
- Keep to yourself, say Crossword Clue
- “Thanks for saving me after I fell out of the rowboat,” in Tokyo? Crossword Clue
- Down Crossword Clue
- 2022 World Cup site Crossword Clue
- Ron who played Tarzan NYT Crossword Clue
- Undermine Crossword Clue
- Journalist Bly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.