We have the answer for Stoker, creator of Gothic horror novel Dracula. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stoker, creator of Gothic horror novel Dracula. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stoker, creator of Gothic horror novel Dracula.. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stoker, creator of Gothic horror novel Dracula. crossword clue should be:
- BRAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOKER (noun)
- Irish writer of the horror novel about Dracula (1847-1912)
- a laborer who tends fires (as on a coal-fired train or steamship)
- CREATOR (noun)
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a person who grows or makes or invents things
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- She sang “Do you believe in life after love?”. Crossword Clue
- Tiny flies that live in swamps with painful bites. Crossword Clue
- Musical about a red-headed orphan. Crossword Clue
- Electrostatic attraction of opposite charges. Crossword Clue
- Orion’s brightest star. Crossword Clue
- Prophets, soothsayers. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.