We have the answer for Stone from old China crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Stone from old China crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Stone from old China Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Amuse Crossword Clue
- Clever as Biblical victim said to be Crossword Clue
- Flamboyant unicyclist keeps garment Crossword Clue
- Articles in Times rewritten Crossword Clue
- Scheme or tactic Crossword Clue
- Anthology that should move people? Crossword Clue
- Wine expert, from art set, sozzled Crossword Clue
- Castor & Pollux Crossword Clue
- Think about internet maybe holding answer Crossword Clue
- Chase (in) Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STONE (noun)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- STONE (verb)
- kill by throwing stones at
- remove the pits from
- STONE (adjective)
- of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
- CHINA (noun)
- a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Stone from old China crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.