We have the answer for Stone with an Oscar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stone with an Oscar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stone with an Oscar. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stone with an Oscar crossword clue should be:
- EMMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STONE (noun)
- United States architect (1902-1978)
- United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- STONE (verb)
- kill by throwing stones at
- remove the pits from
- STONE (adjective)
- of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
- OSCAR (noun)
- an annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Professional Lincoln Financial Field team Crossword Clue
- Flight coordinators Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Yesterday, in Rome Crossword Clue
- Team rooter Crossword Clue
- Half-decade, in old Rome Crossword Clue
- Chowderhead Crossword Clue
- New Medicare enrollee, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Contents of la mer Crossword Clue
- Song selection Crossword Clue
- Outbreak of the late 1950s Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.