We have the answer for Stop, as a launch crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Stop, as a launch crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Stop, as a launch Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Book’s ID Crossword Clue
- Tennis great Nastase Crossword Clue
- Climate activist Thunberg Crossword Clue
- Seafood spot Crossword Clue
- Canonized ”femme” Crossword Clue
- Andean nation Crossword Clue
- Plot progression Crossword Clue
- Designer Kamali Crossword Clue
- Looks angry Crossword Clue
- Parts of pants legs Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABORT (verb)
- cease development, die, and be aborted
- terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- ABORT (noun)
- the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
- LAUNCH (noun)
- the act of propelling with force
- a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- LAUNCH (verb)
- begin with vigor
- get going; give impetus to
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Stop, as a launch crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.