Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Stops being so strict crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Stops being so strict Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Stops being so strict. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stops being so strict crossword clue should be:
- UNBENDS (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEING (noun)
- the state or fact of existing.
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently.
- STOPS (noun)
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- “Just ___ your best” (“Give it your all”) Crossword Clue
- Actor Cariou of “Blue Bloods” Crossword Clue
- Soviet espionage organization: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Curved part of the foot Crossword Clue
- 1950s-1960s singer ___ King Cole Crossword Clue
- St. Louis Cardinals first baseman who became the 32nd player to join the 3,000-hit club on 5/4/2018: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Trite and unoriginal Crossword Clue
- ___ as a bug in a rug Crossword Clue
- Mends with needle and thread Crossword Clue
- Part of the hand examined by fortune-tellers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.