We have the answer for Stressed type: Abbr. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Stressed type: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Stressed type: Abbr.. This clue last appeared October 14, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Stressed type: Abbr. crossword clue should be:
- ITAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRESSED (adjective)
- suffering severe physical strain or distress
- bearing a stress or accent
- TYPE (noun)
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- all of the tokens of the same symbol
- TYPE (verb)
- identify as belonging to a certain type
- write by means of a keyboard with types
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “Message received,” to a trucker Crossword Clue
- Working without ___ (taking risks) Crossword Clue
- Reed of rock Crossword Clue
- Menacingly wild Crossword Clue
- Folksinger Burl Crossword Clue
- Quattrocento painter Lippi Crossword Clue
- Ceremonial acts Crossword Clue
- Newsworthy pair Crossword Clue
- Rank indicator, at times Crossword Clue
- Allude Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.