We have the answer for Study hard for an exam crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Study hard for an exam Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Study hard for an exam. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Study hard for an exam crossword clue should be:
- CRAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HARD (adjective)
- (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
- unfortunate or hard to bear
- HARD (adverb)
- with firmness
- slowly and with difficulty
- STUDY (noun)
- a branch of knowledge
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- STUDY (verb)
- give careful consideration to
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tells fibs Crossword Clue
- Take a soak in the tub Crossword Clue
- Tiny bite Crossword Clue
- Stairway banister Crossword Clue
- Tiny picnic intruders Crossword Clue
- Caused a delay for Crossword Clue
- Rubber tube for gardening Crossword Clue
- LOST the lead in a race Crossword Clue
- AM/FM devices Crossword Clue
- Start to droop Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.