We have the answer for Study of classical lit 7 Little Words if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Sometimes, the structure of the clue can provide context clues. For example, if the clue is "drinks at a pub," the answer is likely to be a plural noun, such as "beers" or "ales." You'll also want to pay attention to tense and other grammatical cues: The tense of a verb or other grammatical cues can also provide context clues. For example, if the clue is "ran," the answer is likely to be a past tense verb.
Many of the clues use wordplay, such as puns or homophones, so try to think outside the box and consider different interpretations of the clues. You can also use the letters that are already provided to help you solve the puzzle by looking for patterns or combinations of letters that may help you guess the answer. Still needing help? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the puzzle!
Study of classical lit 7 Little Words Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the 7 Little Words on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past 7 Little Words.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Bowling pickup
- “Call of the Wild” author
- Huge, posh party
- Net lining of woman’s cap
- Tip off
- In a celebratory manner
- Completely destroy
You can play 7 Little Words by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUMANITIES (noun)
- studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)
- CLASSICAL (adjective)
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, literature, or culture
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- CLASSICAL (noun)
- traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.