We have the answer for Study of lava and its source 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Study of lava and its source 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Study of lava and its source in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- VOLCANOLOGY (11 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STUDY (noun)
- a branch of knowledge
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading)
- STUDY (verb)
- give careful consideration to
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- SOURCE (noun)
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- SOURCE (verb)
- get (a product) from another country or business
- specify the origin of
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Sewing and such
- Moody feeling
- Shakespeare heroine
- Breached, as an agreement
- One who has left work behind
- “Hi” in Hawaii
- Putting out a new edition of
- Fix a tennis racket
- Gives an impression
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.