We have the answer for Subway entry gate crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Subway entry gate Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Subway entry gate. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Subway entry gate crossword clue should be:
- STILE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENTRY (noun)
- a written record of a commercial transaction
- something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- GATE (noun)
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- GATE (verb)
- control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- restrict (school boys’) movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Riddle, part 3 Crossword Clue
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- Scholastic meas Crossword Clue
- Indecent stuff Crossword Clue
- Male tennis players Crossword Clue
- Demure Crossword Clue
- Like Diet Coke Crossword Clue
- Tickled pink Crossword Clue
- Appraisal, for short Crossword Clue
- Tesla vehicle, e.g Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.