We have the answer for Super ___ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Super ___ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Super ___. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Super ___ crossword clue should be:
- TUESDAY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TUESDAY (noun)
- the third day of the week; the second working day
- SUPER (noun)
- a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
- SUPER (adverb)
- to an extreme degree
- SUPER (adjective)
- of the highest quality
- extremely large
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Neurotransmitter targeted by Prozac NYT Crossword Clue
- Let go, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- Nova ___ Crossword Clue
- It once earned the nickname “poudre de succession” (“inheritance powder”) NYT Crossword Clue
- 2010 World Cup-winning country NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the 13 original Colonies: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Unwanted items NYT Crossword Clue
- Deputy ___ (TV toon) NYT Crossword Clue
- Surrenders Crossword Clue
- Thy’re sen n ths cle NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.