We have the answer for Super Bowl VIP crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Super Bowl VIP crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Super Bowl VIP Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Striped fish Crossword Clue
- The staff of life Crossword Clue
- Test the waters Crossword Clue
- Salty septet Crossword Clue
- Ale seller Crossword Clue
- “The Merry —” Crossword Clue
- Oahu souvenirs Crossword Clue
- Paris notion Crossword Clue
- Went Crossword Clue
- IRS employees Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOWL (noun)
- a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- BOWL (verb)
- engage in the sport of bowling
- hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- MVP (noun)
- the player judged to be the most important to the sport
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Super Bowl VIP crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.