We have the answer for “Superfood” berry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Superfood” berry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Superfood” berry. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Superfood” berry crossword clue should be:
- ACAI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BERRY (noun)
- United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits; used as desserts or in making jams and jellies and preserves
- BERRY (verb)
- pick or gather berries
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Second ___, same as the first!” (line in a Herman’s Hermits hit song) Crossword Clue
- Unintentionally reply all say Crossword Clue
- Activist Brockovich and journalist Burnett Crossword Clue
- “The Old Man” actor who played “The Dude” in 34-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- See 51-Down Crossword Clue
- ___ and conditions Crossword Clue
- Really impressed Crossword Clue
- “Am ___ late?” (“Have you already started?”) (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Toothpaste-endorsing group (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Make contact with Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.