7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Supermarket Vehicle, we have the answer below.
Supermarket Vehicle 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Supermarket Vehicle in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- CART (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CART (verb)
- draw slowly or heavily.
- transport something in a cart.
- CART (noun)
- wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels.
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Horrible Tribulations – 7 Little Words
- Bagheera’s “Jungle Book” Pal – 7 Little Words
- Shyly – 7 Little Words
- Star, In Westerns – 7 Little Words
- Rural Greeting – 7 Little Words
- Underway – 7 Little Words
- Not As Good As Usual – 7 Little Words
- Moved Toward – 7 Little Words
- Large Land Mass – 7 Little Words
- Outlaw’s Activity – 7 Little Words