We have the answer for Support teams getting ready crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Support teams getting ready crossword clue answer below.
Support teams getting ready Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on October 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Settle in a tent, perhaps, after returning heartlessly from persuasion Crossword Clue
- Move diagonally, crossing a river with hesitation Crossword Clue
- Italian city that hides Romeo, overdramatically flipping out Crossword Clue
- Relating to sight, lens glaring, containing a trio of cameras Crossword Clue
- Acts of indulgence in crazy parties Crossword Clue
- Musical instruments for Violet’s classically inclined sister Crossword Clue
- Not out, oddly disturbed, with an investigative article cut out Crossword Clue
- Connected to the virtual world, unable to escape it Crossword Clue
- Device that redirects, confounding an online troll Crossword Clue
- Latin origin indicated by Penelope, leaving a nation Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GETTING (noun)
- the act of acquiring something
- SUPPORT (noun)
- financial resources provided to make some project possible
- a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- SUPPORT (verb)
- argue or speak in defense of
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Support teams getting ready crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.