We have the answer for Surfboard application crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Surfboard application Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Surfboard application. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Surfboard application crossword clue should be:
- WAX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURFBOARD (verb)
- ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard
- SURFBOARD (noun)
- a narrow buoyant board for riding surf
- WAX (verb)
- increase in phase
- go up or advance
- WAX (noun)
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Rippled pattern Crossword Clue
- Chase off Crossword Clue
- Warning signal Crossword Clue
- Lyrical Crossword Clue
- *Robin Williams drama set at a prep school Crossword Clue
- Rowing tool Crossword Clue
- Hard-to-like person Crossword Clue
- Arabian Sea nation Crossword Clue
- The Secret Life of Bees novelist Sue Monk __ Crossword Clue
- Plays the lead Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.