We have the answer for Surname of two British prime ministers crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Surname of two British prime ministers crossword clue answer below.
Surname of two British prime ministers Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Tiny fraction of a min. Crossword Clue
- Not nice!! Crossword Clue
- Some 1980s Chryslers Crossword Clue
- Knives Out actress de Armas Crossword Clue
- Assn Crossword Clue
- Coffee vessel with a broken handle? Crossword Clue
- Striped stone Crossword Clue
- Zipped again Crossword Clue
- Like non-oyster months traditionally Crossword Clue
- Obj. of identity theft Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURNAME (noun)
- the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member’s given name)
- BRITISH (noun)
- the people of Great Britain
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.