We have the answer for Surrealist with a trademark mustache crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Surrealist with a trademark mustache Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Surrealist with a trademark mustache. This clue last appeared February 27, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Surrealist with a trademark mustache crossword clue should be:
- DALI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 27 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SURREALIST (noun)
- an artist who is a member of the movement called surrealism
- MUSTACHE (noun)
- an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- 1815 novel on which the film “Clueless” was based NYT Crossword Clue
- Largest art museum in the Americas, with “the” NYT Crossword Clue
- Music genre prefix Crossword Clue
- “As I was going to St. ___ …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Egyptian symbol of growth and rebirth NYT Crossword Clue
- Dark loaf, often NYT Crossword Clue
- Drinks you can get with or without pulp, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Italian painter Guido NYT Crossword Clue
- Single-masted boat NYT Crossword Clue
- Rest periods NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.