We have the answer for Survived a game of musical chairs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Survived a game of musical chairs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Survived a game of musical chairs. This clue last appeared December 2, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Survived a game of musical chairs crossword clue should be:
- SAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUSICAL (adjective)
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- MUSICAL (noun)
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- SAT (noun)
- the seventh and last day of the week; observed as the Sabbath by Jews and some Christians
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Hold Me Grammy winner K.T. Crossword Clue
- Payment forward and backward? Crossword Clue
- Lose energy Crossword Clue
- Balaam’s biblical beast Crossword Clue
- First 30-day mo. Crossword Clue
- Capture forward and backward? Crossword Clue
- Front wheel alignment Crossword Clue
- PAC beneficiary Crossword Clue
- Flabbergasted Crossword Clue
- Pitcher stat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.