We have the answer for Sushi staple that isn’t served raw crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sushi staple that isn’t served raw Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sushi staple that isn’t served raw. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sushi staple that isn’t served raw crossword clue should be:
- EEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUSHI (noun)
- rice (with raw fish) wrapped in seaweed
- EEL (noun)
- the fatty flesh of eel; an elongate fish found in fresh water in Europe and America; large eels are usually smoked or pickled
- voracious snakelike marine or freshwater fishes with smooth slimy usually scaleless skin and having a continuous vertical fin but no ventral fins
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Enormous amounts to spend NYT Crossword Clue
- Currency of Portugal NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name in juice pouches NYT Crossword Clue
- Many an essential worker, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- “As far as I’m concerned …” NYT Crossword Clue
- Like many indie films NYT Crossword Clue
- Overjoys Crossword Clue
- Host city of the 2008 Olympics Crossword Clue
- In a bind NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of dry, to a vintner NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.