We have the answer for Svens transport in Frozen crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Svens transport in Frozen Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Svens transport in Frozen. This clue last appeared January 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Svens transport in Frozen crossword clue should be:
- SLED (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRANSPORT (noun)
- the act of moving something from one location to another
- a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- TRANSPORT (verb)
- hold spellbound
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one’s hands or on one’s body
- FROZEN (adjective)
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- absolutely still
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Heady stuff? Crossword Clue
- Tolkien terror Crossword Clue
- Matter of debate Crossword Clue
- Gullible sort Crossword Clue
- Say out loud Crossword Clue
- Compete on The Voice Crossword Clue
- Alloy containing carbon Crossword Clue
- Less Pulitzer winner Andrew __ Greer Crossword Clue
- Shrimp dish Crossword Clue
- Ziploc feature Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.