We have the answer for Swear (to) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Swear (to) crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Swear (to) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on January 28, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword January 28, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- 2017 musical retelling of the stories of Henry VIII’s wives NYT Crossword Clue
- Muesli bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Honey NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Holmes, Netflix character played by Millie Bobby Brown NYT Crossword Clue
- What a shock! NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a winner of a mountain marathon, in two senses NYT Crossword Clue
- Chemical solution strength NYT Crossword Clue
- Container component NYT Crossword Clue
- Give a keynote, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Like “t,” “k” and “p,” in phonetics NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ATTEST (6 letters)
- AVOW (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATTEST (verb)
- provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one’s behavior, attitude, or external attributes
- give testimony in a court of law
- AVOW (verb)
- admit openly and bluntly; make no bones about
- to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - January 28 2024
- Newsday Crossword - December 22 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - November 23 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - October 4 2023
- Newsday Crossword - July 28 2023
- LA Times Crossword - June 27 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 5 2022
- Universal Crossword - February 20 2024
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Swear (to) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.