We have the answer for Swell up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Swell up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Swell up. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Swell up crossword clue should be:
- BLOAT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLOAT (verb)
- become bloated or swollen or puff up
- make bloated or swollen
- BLOAT (noun)
- swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of domestic animals caused by excessive gas
- SWELL (verb)
- expand abnormally
- come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- SWELL (noun)
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- SWELL (adjective)
- very good
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sway suddenly Crossword Clue
- Breathing organ Crossword Clue
- Put on Crossword Clue
- Easy toss Crossword Clue
- Pub beverage Crossword Clue
- Used to be Crossword Clue
- Actress Longoria Crossword Clue
- Entered username and password Crossword Clue
- Got together Crossword Clue
- American flag color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.