We have the answer for Swindler’s scheme crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Swindler’s scheme Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Swindler’s scheme. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Swindler’s scheme crossword clue should be:
- SCAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SWINDLER (noun)
- a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud
- SCAM (noun)
- a fraudulent business scheme
- SCAM (verb)
- deprive of by deceit
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
- Mama moose Crossword Clue
- Dot dot dots Crossword Clue
- Sort from best to worst Crossword Clue
- Little League refs Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Japamala part Crossword Clue
- Metric by which Captain America would be classified as obese Crossword Clue
- Highly marbled Japanese beef Crossword Clue
- Skirt size Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.