We have the answer for Synthetic fabric crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Synthetic fabric crossword clue answer below.
Synthetic fabric Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on August 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword August 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Dana’s reaction was the start of an ___ for Ava. NYT Crossword Clue
- And school was hardly an ___. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Would it be a stretch to say I dig your ___ T-shirt?,” Ava asked. NYT Crossword Clue
- Obergefell v. ___, Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage NYT Crossword Clue
- Wheezing laughter like an ___ in an old tire and deep blushing NYT Crossword Clue
- Neuters NYT Crossword Clue
- Dana learned that Ava loved chocolate ___ cookies, NYT Crossword Clue
- Contraction before “be great” NYT Crossword Clue
- Dana grinned. “Then meditating together in corpse pose ___ an option!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Were ___ that Dana was smitten, too. NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ORLON (5 letters)
- RAYON (5 letters)
- NYLON (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SYNTHETIC (adjective)
- not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially
- artificial as if portrayed in a film
- SYNTHETIC (noun)
- a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- FABRIC (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the underlying structure
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Synthetic fabric crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.