We have the answer for Synthetic leather crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Synthetic leather Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Synthetic leather. This clue last appeared October 18, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Synthetic leather crossword clue should be:
- VINYL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword October 18 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SYNTHETIC (adjective)
- not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially
- artificial as if portrayed in a film
- SYNTHETIC (noun)
- a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- LEATHER (noun)
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- LEATHER (verb)
- whip with a leather strap
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘__ hardly wait!’ Crossword Clue
- Western Florida city Crossword Clue
- Oil cartel initials Crossword Clue
- Plays a role on film Crossword Clue
- Baby chick’s sound Crossword Clue
- ‘Have this sample’ Crossword Clue
- __ of (having affection for) Crossword Clue
- Two-dot punctuation Crossword Clue
- Sycamore or maple Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Mom’s dad Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.