We have the answer for Take a tally of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Take a tally of Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Tech support caller Crossword Clue
- Actress Tatum who’s the youngest person to ever win an Oscar at age 10 Crossword Clue
- Official at a softball game for short Crossword Clue
- Former Real Housewife Leakes Crossword Clue
- On Bended Knee R&B group Boyz II ___ Crossword Clue
- Exchange NYT Crossword Clue
- Flush with cash Crossword Clue
- Green Split ___ (Progresso soup variety) Crossword Clue
- Jury-___ (improvise) Crossword Clue
- Make less difficult Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- TALLY (verb)
- gain points in a game
- keep score, as in games
- TALLY (noun)
- a bill for an amount due
- a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.